1. There is NO lifeguard on duty. All persons using the pool will do so at their own risk. Lakeland 55 HOA is not responsible for any accidents or injuries that may occur.
2. NO diving allowed. NO running, pushing, scuffling, or rough play is permitted in or around the pool.
3. The pool is for the exclusive use of residents and their guests. Residents will be held responsible for the supervision, conduct and damage incurred by their guests. If you let a resident in the pool gate, the people you let in will be considered your guests and your responsibility.
4. The pool is open between the hours of 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. only.
5. All residents are required to carry their pool fob to enter the pool.
6. Each resident family may bring up to five (5) guests to the pool. All guests must be accompanied and supervised by an adult resident at all times.
7. The pool furniture is not to be removed from the pool area at any time.
8. The pool may not be reserved for private parties and does not come with rental of the clubhouse.
9. GLASS containers of any kind are prohibited in and around the pool area.
10.No pets are allowed in or around the pool area.
11. Swimming suites only in the pool. Babies must wear swimming diapers. REGULAR DIAPERS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED IN THE POOL. The material inside regular diapers will damage our pool system.
12.Do not swim if you have diarrhea or an open wound, per Health Department regulations.
13.The gate to the pool is to remain closed at all times and is not to be propped open.
14. Pick up any food on the ground so as to not attract ants or other bugs on the pool deck.
15.Users of the pool and pool area are responsible for removed all articles they bring to the pool at the time they leave the area.
16.There will be a $25.00 charge for lost pool fob.
17.Maximum bather load in pool at any given time is limited to 25 people.
18.**All children under the age of 17 MUST be accompanied by an ADULT resident and supervised at all times by the adult resident. ONLY ADULT residents may bring guests. A 17 year old may NOT bring guests to the pool.
a. (Please refer to minutes on the Lakeland 55 HOA website for this revision)
Failure to comply with these rules will be grounds for the exclusion of a resident or guest from the pool
and pool area.
First offense for violations will result in loss of pool privileges for a period of ten (10) days.
Second offense will result in $100 fine and loss of privileges for thirty (30) days.
Third offense will result in a $500 fine and loss of privileges for one (1) full year.
Fines will incur late fees if not paid in a timely manner.
Being in the pool or pool area during non-operating hours, or failure to leave the pool or pool area after being asked to do so by an appointed Lakeland 55 HOA authority, will be deemed trespassing and legal action will be taken.