1. There is NO lifeguard on duty! All persons using the pool will do so at their own risk. Lakeland HOA is not responsible for any accidents or injuries that may occur.
2. NO DIVING ALLOWED! NO running, pushing, scuffling, or rough play is permitted in or around the pool.
3. No smoking, drinking, or eating when in the pool water.
4. NO GLASS ALLOWED! GLASS CONTAINERS OF ANY KIND ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED IN AND AROUND THE POOL AREA. Glass can and will cause serious damage to the pool system and it is a safety concern for our residents as well.
5. Babies must wear swimming diapers. REGULAR DIAPERS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED IN THE POOL. The materials inside the regular diaper will damage our pool system. Small children must be accompanied to the restrooms.
6. No pets are allowed in or around the pool area.
7. The pool furniture is not to be removed from the pool area or abused at any time.
8. Do not swim if you have diarrhea or an open wound. Health Department rules.
9. All children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an ADULT resident and supervised at all times by the adult resident.
10. Swimming suits only in the pool. No cut-offs, tee-shirts or street clothing.
11. Do not climb over or stand or hang on the POOL FENCE or gate under any circumstances. This will avoid an injury and damage to the fence or gate.
12. Each resident family may bring up to (5) guests to the pool. All guests must be accompanied and supervised by an ADULT resident at all times. If you let someone into the gate for any reason, they are now your guest. (See rule 20)
13. Swimming is permitted during the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
14. The pool may not be reserved for private parties and does not come with the rental of the clubhouse.
15. The gate to the pool area is to remain securely closed at all times. Propping the gate open may cause damage to the closing mechanism. 2019 Key FOB Registration Form
16. Please place all trash and other debris in the trash container provided.
17. Users of the pool and pool area are responsible for removing all articles they bring to the pool at the time they leave the area.
18. MAXIMUM bather load in the pool at any given time is limited to 25 people. 19. There is a $25.00 fee for replacing a pool gate key.
20. The pool is for the exclusive use of residents and their guests. Residents will be held responsible for the supervision, conduct, and damages incurred by their guests.
21. Being in the pool or pool area during non-operating hours or failure to leave the pool or pool area after being asked to do so by an appointed LHOA authority will be deemed trespassing.
22. Failure to comply with these rules will be grounds for the exclusion of a resident or guest from the pool and pool area.
23. First Offense for glass and diapers will result in loss of pool privileges for a period of (10) Ten days. Second Offense will result in a $100.00 fine and loss of privileges for (30) Thirty days. Third Offense will result in a $500.00 fine and loss of privileges for 1 full year. Fines will incur late fees if not paid in a timely manner.
24. Residents must read, sign, and return one copy of these rules to the association’s representative before a pool gate key will be issued or reactivated. Pool Rules Agreement